Anyone have a map calibration they wanna share?!

Scornio

Texas, Midland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys i have my 13 si on just the stock equivalent base map for right now but iv heard it runs rich and all that good stuff. Anyone have a map that is somewhat tuned for a Injen CAI and full-race catback? Just wondering you never know lol

so when you intially hit new calibration there are drop down manus for a catback and also a cai you can start there until you have enough money to get a tune

so when you intially hit new calibration there are drop down manus for a catback and also a cai you can start there until you have enough money to get a tune
So they finally released some for the 9th gen civics? I know they didon't have any base maps at all!

you referring to the 8th gen flashpro? Hondata's site doesn't say anything about 9th gen maps available

They have basic tunes for cai and catback that's it that's what I was referring to gents

They have basic tunes for cai and catback that's it that's what I was referring to gents

The flashpro software has no options for those things. It DOES have a drop down menu for those categories but when you open the menu the only two options there are say "stock" and "none". Unless there was an update that I've missed.

The flashpro software has no options for those things. It DOES have a drop down menu for those categories but when you open the menu the only two options there are say "stock" and "none". Unless there was an update that I've missed.
This is true. From what I've read the only 2 maps that come with the flashpro. The hondata reflash basemap or the stock map. Anything outside of that you have to either do yourself or have a tuner make you a map.

Sorry that's what I meant never tried it didn't see of there was pre sets for any Intakes

Back