I'm baaaack! '15 Si Sedan

I would be mad. I found a shopping cart touching my car in a parking lot once on a really windy night and I almost flipped a figurative table.

6C92C2F2-02BC-452F-8133-0F1FDB7A5E7D-1568-0000010C50CAF6B8_zps890787a1.jpg

9972340113_e15c83439d_z.jpg

Some fool on campus dented my rear passenger door right on the body line (3rd week of ownership). Luckily my buddy worked at a body shop and his friend was a PDR pro, got the dent out and leveled the surrounding area for $60

ACK! Right on a body line too! The shaith......

@Nomar06

In case you didn't see it. Don't waste your money on the moog end links. You don't need them.

ACK! Right on a body line too! The shaith......

@Nomar06

In case you didn't see it. Don't waste your money on the moog end links. You don't need them.

Cool.....I was prob going to wait till after the May "Dragon Area" trip anyways.....

Stupid question.....the Si had 2 horns? Or just 1?

I replaced the stock one under the crash bar on the drivers side with a low tone Honda one but sounds like there is a second horn. Anyone have info?

Stupid question.....the Si had 2 horns? Or just 1?

I replaced the stock one under the crash bar on the drivers side with a low tone Honda one but sounds like there is a second horn. Anyone have info?
Two horns. One on the top front of the radiator and one next to the driver's side foglight.

Two horns. One on the top front of the radiator and one next to the driver's side foglight.

Thanks.....didn't look under the plastic cover since you don't need to remove it to take off the bumper.

Took the stock upper horn out and stuck the new one behind the hood latch. Had to bend the new horn backet and swivel it around a bit but bgot it to fit nicely back there without hitting anything. Used one of the hood latch bolts to hold the horn in place.

New upper horn.jpg

Back