Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
image.jpg

After a couple year hiadous, I am back in an Si. Couldn't be happier at the moment. Will def take more pics but a quick cell phone shot before I drove it off the lot will suffice for now.

After some back and forth I got a deal that allowed me to pull the trigger. It has legal NC tint, trunk tray, mud guard, wheel locks and clear protective film on door edges and in the door handle cups. The dealership offers free oil changes, free state inspections and free engine warranty for "the life" of the car. Nitrogen in tires too, lol. Can't believe they try to charge for that.

For someone you that know me, not getting Taffy White is kind of a big deal. I figured it's a new era so a change was needed.

As she sits today.....

Headlight retro, mini D2S projector and TRS HID kit, 5k bulbs
Fog lamp retro, Ford Fusion projector and TRS HID kit, 5k bulbs
Progress rear sway bar, 22mm
Moogs rear sway bar bushings
H&R springs
JDM red H emblems, front and rear
Flat black plasti dip front chrome grill and trunk chrome trim
Gentex rearview mirror with home link and auto dimming
LED interior and trunk light
Enkei RPM2 wheels, 18x8 35 offset
Honda Civic OEM hybrid tail lights
Honda OEM red material on all 4 doors(instead of black)

IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4979.JPG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
vqbkDd8.jpg

congrats man

• Staff
* 13 months it will be traded in
* Less room for the dog in the back.. Thought you wanted to avoid that?

* 13 months it will be traded in
* Less room for the dog in the back.. Thought you wanted to avoid that?
The backseat gives a little more space than the Fits hatch when the rear seat was up in the Fit. Just going to be a bit harder to get in and out.

Actually will feel a little better that she will be in the passenger compartment and will get a seatbelt.

:hiding: sorry @Nix

sooooo...how wide are the mdx led headlights?

Pretty wide, on a 8thgen you lose high, low and turn signal to make it fit, buuuuut you could get creative with some of the amber flex led stuff ive seen on TRS to make a audi style turn signal

10404289_10101074057732066_1119827584278513673_n.jpg

View attachment 45227

Had to put a fresh 9thcivic.com keychain thingy.

mmm smart key, i know its just a bit of electrical fun but i wish the accord had it

Pretty wide, on a 8thgen you lose high, low and turn signal to make it fit, buuuuut you could get creative with some of the amber flex led stuff ive seen on TRS to make a audi style turn signal

View attachment 45233

mmm smart key, i know its just a bit of electrical fun but i wish the accord had it

Loving the smart key/entry thing. Still trying to take the key out of the ignition that is not there sometimes, lol.

Not sure how I feel about the mdx lights on there. Perhaps it's just all the other things going on with that car that kinds takes away from the retro.

I have some ideas on doing something interesting with LEDs but it would require me to be able to create and mold a clear lens from scratch.

Loving the smart key/entry thing. Still trying to take the key out of the ignition that is not there sometimes, lol.

Not sure how I feel about the mdx lights on there. Perhaps it's just all the other things going on with that car that kinds takes away from the retro.

I have some ideas on doing something interesting with LEDs but it would require me to be able to create and mold a clear lens from scratch.

I agree, they arent a good look in the JDM lights, I think if you can get your hands on some MKz bi-led projectors or Accord Touring/Avalon square modules you could do some fun things. I dont think the corolla modules work cause they sit in the headlight at a odd rotation.

Who is the owner of this car? Got more pictures?

user on 8thcivic, the headlights were only on his car a few days, no turn signals and the led modules stuck out the back of the headlights too far

Back