2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

______
Ya see... mr newbie against the subies -- this is what you're dealing with. One minute they're all laughin', the next minute a knife is against your throat.

I have no idea what your talking about, this group would never do that....

I might be getting a deal on a nb Miata project that was abandoned.... V8 Miata be this summer project...

I have no idea what your talking about, this group would never do that....

I might be getting a deal on a nb Miata project that was abandoned.... V8 Miata be this summer project...

I like the idea :thumbsup:

I'm always nice....

The MR2 is already too quick for local backroads, can't imagine what the stickier tires will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. All my eg buddy's are getting out the Honda game. All my hatchy is good for is breakin subies and motor mounts these days. Miss chasing other Hondas. Damn kids and wife's. Lol.

bender-laughing.gif

@Bruce Bartlow - I'm not "out", I'm just not able to say I'm not out. If that makes sense.... besides you might have to fly in next year and drive the RF for me.

I'm not out, I just won't say I'm out until I know I'm out. Which means I might be in but I might be out. So I'm not not out but I'm not in either.

I won't know until very late at best. I doubt Ill have any improvements to the car which makes me want to be out. I hate being slower instead of faster each year.

@Bruce Bartlow - I'm not "out", I'm just not able to say I'm not out. If that makes sense.... besides you might have to fly in next year and drive the RF for me.

The MR2 is already too quick for local backroads, can't imagine what the stickier tires will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nix
I'm not out, I just won't say I'm out until I know I'm out. Which means I might be in but I might be out. So I'm not not out but I'm not in either.

I won't know until very late at best. I doubt Ill have any improvements to the car which makes me want to be out. I hate being slower instead of faster each year.

So I may actually be able to swing this. I may have permission from the other half but I need to price out the venture before she will agree. What is everyone's recommendations for hotel accommodations?

So I may actually be able to swing this. I may have permission from the other half but I need to price out the venture before she will agree. What is everyone's recommendations for hotel accommodations?

Microtel in Robbinsville is "in town" and has wifi / cell service, and it's slightly cheaper.

Fontana village is nicer, much more outdoorsy, has more activities, but is slightly more expensive and far out of town. The dragon is about the same distance from each hotel.

Back