bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you got gunmetal sti bbs wheels?

BBS's are gold. I was looking for gunmetal ones (was trying to buy them outright or trade the gold BBS wheels) but no one followed through or the wheels were **** (curbed/rash/ect). So I just plastidipped them for now.

Fortunately it was well after I purchased my parts (August 1, 2015 - November 9, 2015) - How the **** do you not know for that long? A customer I believe let them know they got hacked..

XVTz49C.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/subaru/comments/40km1s/subispeed_got_hacked_check_your_bank_account/

Damn that should be under warranty considering the mileage shouldn't it.

Oh yes it's under warranty.

I will call tomorrow and make an appointment. Probably take it in tomorrow afternoon (I have two appointments at work that I can't miss).

Man, 25k and you're breaking parts? And I know you don't drive like a fool stoplight racing and its not modded......

Unfortunately this looks like an issue that has plagued Subaru for quite sometime. It looks like a pretty easy fix though.

Quick google search shows that this happened to several owners before they even had 10k miles on their WRX.

Man, 25k and you're breaking parts? And I know you don't drive like a fool stoplight racing and its not modded......

Hopefully it's something simple... Definitely don't drive it as hard as most. She's my daily.

Unfortunately this looks like an issue that has plagued Subaru for quite sometime. It looks like a pretty easy fix though.

And that would be?

Quick google search shows that this happened to several owners before they even had 10k miles on their WRX.

Yup that's why I included the code so you could Google it.

Oh gotcha. Sorry. Thought you were talking about something else.

No worries man. Always trying to help.
I got mad search skills and have been an assistant to a Mechanic buddy working/racing his 2005 STI. If I can help, I don't mind learning a thing or two.

Not to get too far off topic, but my wife and I were recently shopping for new cars and test drove a Subaru Outback, then I saw the Forester came with the XT 2.5 Turbo. My wife ended up getting a good deal on a lightly used Ford Escape and that was better for a baby. Oh well, maybe my SI will turn into a Forester. We will see.

Good luck with the warranty work.

That's probably why it gave you a cel grandpa :hiding:

Our 6 spd at work was beaten religiously and never gave us an issue.

I've been getting on it more than I normally do... so that's probably why. it's like WHOA what the hell is this boost? lol

Is it similar to the direct injection engnes that do better being redlined once a day instead of babied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back