bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flightmaster127 - I'm going to the dealership Friday morning to have check out that noise I told you about and you heard at autocross.

I'm betting throw-out bearing...

@Flightmaster127 - I'm going to the dealership Friday morning to have check out that noise I told you about and you heard at autocross.

I'm betting throw-out bearing...
I'm betting its the throw out as well. Your still under the powertrain warranty so I cant see why they wouldn't cover it. Honestly I wouldn't find it normal for a bearing to go so quick especially considering its factory installed from when the vehicle was purchased new.

:pout: you think your dealer will do it under warranty?
Yes they better!
I'm betting its the throw out as well. Your still under the powertrain warranty so I cant see why they wouldn't cover it. Honestly I wouldn't find it normal for a bearing to go so quick especially considering its factory installed from when the vehicle was purchased new.
^ This. I agree. I've heard others that have the same issue/noise get their TOB replaced under warranty.

Buddy cleaned my car this afternoon (just a wash/wax/vacuum inside - nothing major). He also did a Tundra yesterday I believe. Blue FTW :thumbsup:

13502138_10154199939759647_2251771822320936991_n.jpg

Why? What's wrong with your Subie again?

I had the Crosstrek from Tuesday after work until yesterday around lunch time. That's when I picked up my car from the dealership. I liked the Crosstrek but definitely didn't like the Hyper Blue color..

I had the Crosstrek from Tuesday after work until yesterday around lunch time. That's when I picked up my car from the dealership. I liked the Crosstrek but definitely didn't like the Hyper Blue color..
didn't feel really lacking in power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back