Official Computer Talk Thread

Either 1TB or 2Tb, but 1TB should be sufficient. I will only get SSD from Samsung that's what I have now.

or maybe I will get 500gb I dunno. Plenty of time to think about it

Amazon links on here are VERY annoying.......

Attachments

• amazonlinks.JPG
    amazonlinks.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 12
Only you @webby post different links from Amazon. Maybe I should become new Administrator and you take some time off. :itsme:

I purely pasted the url into the reply box. I'm not doing anything special. It converts it into those pics When the page loads.

Well obviously you are doing something wrong. Just give me all credentials to this place and I will run the show.

Is that in a normal browser for you? Phone/computer?

View attachment 52662

Normal Google Chrome (always updated to latest version) in Windows 7
Tapatalk also has problems... "Unsupported Video ([media = amazon]B00OBRFFAS[/media])" for each Amazon link (of course different info media the media brackets).

Only you @webby post different links from Amazon. Maybe I should become new Administrator and you take some time off. :itsme:

It happens when @Flightmaster127 posted his monitor link.

I purely pasted the url into the reply box. I'm not doing anything special. It converts it into those pics When the page loads.

It's not only you. It's everyone on the forum that posts Amazon URLs

Well obviously you are doing something wrong. Just give me all credentials to this place and I will run the show.

No! Never.

:shady::shady:

You were supposed to be on my side!! Traitor

On your side to have you take Webby's admin rights? **** you smoking? You would abuse those powers against me and change my **** around (location/avatar/vehicle/ect) :hiding:

On your side to have you take Webby's admin rights? **** you smoking? You would abuse those powers against me and change my **** around (location/avatar/vehicle/ect) :hiding:

I was going to make you Vice President. oh well

Back