Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

There's a lot of misinformation out there, at this point, we will get them when we get them. I'm waiting on delivery of my type-r, dealership told me mid-late june is when to expect it, and that really that date can still change at and time.

There's a lot of misinformation out there, at this point, we will get them when we get them. I'm waiting on delivery of my type-r, dealership told me mid-late june is when to expect it, and that really that date can still change at and time.
Did you negotiate markup when you did your deposit? I saw a poll where some users have already signed agreements to pay 2-10k above msrp. Some have a flat 10% or whatever msrp is. Same situation for you guys?

Did you negotiate markup when you did your deposit? I saw a poll where some users have already signed agreements to pay 2-10k above msrp. Some have a flat 10% or whatever msrp is. Same situation for you guys?

More or less yep. Did not get opportunities to negotiate mark up from adjusted market value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More or less yep. Did not get opportunities to negotiate mark up from adjusted market value

Wow. Just got a call from my dealership. They just got in their first 10th gen si in red, going to go test drive it (maybe). Checked in on the R still no VIN, he also pushed the date out to 30-60 days from now instead of end of June.

Which dealership? Garden State Honda?

yeah, new jersery doesn't even show a single allocation from this first delivery. I don't know how far you are from New york, but they have

New York: 26 Total Units
ETA Range: 5/28-6/9
- 23.1% Blue
- 26.9% Black
- 15.4% Grey
- 19.2% Red
- 15.4% White

none for PA so far either

yeah, new jersery doesn't even show a single allocation from this first delivery. I don't know how far you are from New york, but they have

New York: 26 Total Units
ETA Range: 5/28-6/9
- 23.1% Blue
- 26.9% Black
- 15.4% Grey
- 19.2% Red
- 15.4% White

none for PA so far either

Dealership I'm buying from is supposed to get four as far as they know. I'm basically around the NYC / NJ border.

Just saw the first 10th gen. It's good, almost drove away with it for 28.

4f1c539ca5612b9b42a9080b72e34a97.jpg
3e55659a804c4571058d644d042eafd4.jpg
5dd0cedc77594a061d8eecf44c922099.jpg

$28,000 out the door? Seems high as they sticker for $24,000

$28,000 out the door? Seems high as they sticker for $24,000

Sticker is 23900 plus destination charges putting it almost at 26, dealership was putting hfp parts on it which was bumping the price up.

webby, the car had just come off the truck and was being prepped for sale, we had very limited access to the vehicle to drive it beyond a few feet. Overall I liked the 10th si better in person than in pictures, especially the interior. The bolsters in the new seats seem to grip you better. Lots more tech now, exhaust sounds really nice (we have a vid clip)

Exhaust note (at least inside the car) seemed to be one of the complaints from a lot of reviews. They all seemed to say it's too quiet, and it was lacking the k motor sound when getting on it.

Exhaust note (at least inside the car) seemed to be one of the complaints from a lot of reviews. They all seemed to say it's too quiet, and it was lacking the k motor sound when getting on it.

Standing outside the vehicle the 1.5L sounded great, completely different from a K, a lot deeper and more grumbly, gives it a slightly aggressive exhaust tone. It could be louder, that's what the aftermarket parts are for. Stock, I think it's ok.

Standing outside the vehicle the 1.5L sounded great, completely different from a K, a lot deeper and more grumbly, gives it a slightly aggressive exhaust tone. It could be louder, that's what the aftermarket parts are for. Stock, I think it's ok.

View: https://youtu.be/HdhZLMuC6hk

Back