Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

ARMO, your ride is still sick as usual. Since you were last on my 15 ex got totaled by hail. I'm now driving a 96 em1 clone with a b18c1 and air ride. It also got a few songs in it on Monday.....more hail. I swear the east coast don't have these problems...

Crazy updates man. The seats look like they'd be crazy comfortable the way they're bolstered. That wheel looks nice too. Is the wheel a custom piece, or what's the story on it?
Thanks brotha. The seats are really comfortable and it hugs super nice. The steering wheel is made by Cipherauto it was just released about a month or so.

ARMO, your ride is still sick as usual. Since you were last on my 15 ex got totaled by hail. I'm now driving a 96 em1 clone with a b18c1 and air ride. It also got a few songs in it on Monday.....more hail. I swear the east coast don't have these problems...
Oh damn thats no bueno bro :( Jeez how big were the hails. Nice ride you got there!

Build goals right here. Seeing the transformation from the beginning to now is amazing. Thanks for documenting it all.

Back