Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Had a full busy day, I had to dr to FT Bragg for a couple appointments and came home to take my son out for clothe shopping. We got to go tomorrow and enroll him into a Private school I hope we are not there all day. He is supposed to take a placement test to see where he is at and they also want to do an interview with us.

Still searching for the right Si. Also still trying to convince my wife an Si switch needs to happen..... it's not going well yet.

Daily the Crosstrek. Get an Si for fun/weekend car :)

sunofwolf keep ur trolling *** bullshit in ur thread and only in ur thread. Ur seriously ****** pathetic.

You still don't have him "ignored" Ron? Come on man. Get with the times!

Morning gents! Hump day!

:wave:

:wave:

Well my morning is starting ruff. Just got a ticket for 56 in a 35 :sadface:.

Ouch! 21 mph over.. :eek:

Yep automatic license revoked :pat:. I was in a new area and so much was going on I was not paying attention to my speed and the limit dropped from 55 to 35 and he got me.

Whoa. He didn't give you a break so you could keep your license? Damn

The cop was really cool and understanding. He let me keep my copy of the license and told me that once it gets into the system it will say they are revoked. I just got to hire a lawyer to get it reduced to 44 and improper equipment or I could do a prayer for judgement.

Man revoked ur license seriously. Like drivers license or am I missing something cause that seems harsh.

something like that I can see them knocking the speed down (especially since the speed limit changes). Maybe doing the traffic school thing in your city/county it'd be off your record completely.

In NC speeding 15+ MPH over the Speed limit is an automatic license revoked and I was 21 over. It was completely my fault they have a large reflective sing warning the speed drops and also it was near a neighborhood. I just had so much on my mind I was not focused on my speed and in the Odyssey it feels like you are going much slower than you really are.

It is only for 30 days and I just have to go to the DMV to do renewal and I get them back.

Back