Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

A local dealership has two right now.

View attachment 60130

and this:

View attachment 60131

8a8805a17ae6da277222fd72e801ed7a.jpg

I actually did a sleep study at home. All I had was a heart monitor and a air tube under my nose that measured my breathing. Somehow it determined I had sleep apnea. Crazy thing was I felt like I slept good that night but the results showed I shouldn't have.

I haven't been able to find a mask that works with a beard. I've tried the ones that cover just the nose but I breathe through my mouth while sleeping so it doesn't work well.
Same problem im having now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So.....i wont know my results for a few weeks when i have time to go in, but they are supposed to call me as well. I slept like total **** last night. There were like 20 sensors hooked to me and the mask was too tight under my nose. I felt like i was awake all night. This was my 3rd sleep study since 2010, and by far the worst. Guess we will see how bad the results are. It was on a sleep number bed too, so the bed was not the issue. I dunno, just glad it's done. I currently have the mask that goes under the bottom of my nose and whole mouth since I'm a mouth breather in my sleep.

I think the 2000 model is priced ok, but the 2008 over priced. When I was looking at the s2000, I wouldn't pay any more than what my 2013 Honda si was going for which has just 20k miles on it now. Himalayan's can have problems breathing due to their small nose. I have seen some with super tiny nose's, this is not healthy for the cats. I object to mutating cats this way. I actually changed that on my kittens with a bigger nose. Mr Ceasar has the smallest nose of my cats-he does ok however, but his face is so flat because of his flat face that stuff gets in his eyes and I have to clean them off. The cat shown has a normal nose.

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC00146.JPG
    DSC00146.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Ha. Where do u get these pictures lol
Finding meme material and whatnot is second-nature to me at this point:pianodance:

I think the 2000 model is priced ok, but the 2008 over priced. When I was looking at the s2000, I wouldn't pay any more than what my 2013 Honda si was going for which has just 20k miles on it now. Himalayan's can have problems breathing due to their small nose. I have seen some with super tiny nose's, this is not healthy for the cats. I object to mutating cats this way. I actually changed that on my kittens with a bigger nose. Mr Ceasar has the smallest nose of my cats-he does ok however, but his face is so flat because of his flat face that stuff gets in his eyes and I have to clean them off. The cat shown has a normal nose.

Cute cat shots! The first photo has an Ancient Mariner stare going on. The second is what I look like after a FAT nap. Like a good ol' five-hour one.

The Type-R has been sitting there for a few months and I drive buy it everyday going to work. I could buy it in a heartbeat if I could convince myself.

The struggle is frustrating.

The Type-R has been sitting there for a few months and I drive buy it everyday going to work. I could buy it in a heartbeat if I could convince myself.

Your body wants the boosted 9th to happen ;)

I bet they marked it up to close to $40,000, pocket change for you!

I really want a blue CTR bad it know it would drive me mad seeing it.

I was thinking about buying a soft topper for my s10 locally on OfferUp. Anyone have experience with these or any opinions? Maybe @FooBird

Wagon > hatchback... lol. Seriously considering an early to mid 90's accord wagon as a project. Comfy, plenty of space for the family and people underestimate a sweet wagon.

:dancing:I think the Honda r model is ugly too and way too expensive -marked up by the dealer. I don't think they are selling well because the honda dealers are just crooks. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to drive one however- Honda dealers are not giving test rides?? I would love to throw a turbo on my 2.4k engine and blow it off the road. I don't think it could even beat my 16yr 109,000 srt-4:flame:

Back