Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Hell South Carolina doesn't have any emissions testing or checks or anything. You can do whatever you feel like with your car, which is good and bad cause some people shouldn't have the things they drive on the road.

I thought you said they got rid of inspections? What do they do where you live?

I thought you said they got rid of inspections? What do they do where you live?
Yeah it's gone. I'm just wondering if it would pass with it. I don't think all the monitors go ready with it installed so it wouldn't pass.

Used to just be a plug into the dlc connector to check the readiness monitors. As long as they're all ready and no engine light it would pass.

Hell South Carolina doesn't have any emissions testing or checks or anything. You can do whatever you feel like with your car, which is good and bad cause some people shouldn't have the things they drive on the road.
I can vouch for this statement. Half the cars in columbia have spiderwebbed windshields, its atrocious.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got my first copy of S3 magazine (Thanks @mySIck ) in the mail, and ended up leafing through it with my Dad. I picked up on something that I feel like I can actually make good on --

Dad used to have a '99 Civic that he used to get to work when gas had shot up really high a while back. He sold it afterward, but had basically reworked the engine while he had it (with aftermarket intake, too). After seeing that same model multiple times in racing liveries in S3, he mentioned that he wished he hadn't sold it.

A used '99 around here is only about 1500 bucks. I'm playing with the idea of finding one for him.

I got my first copy of S3 magazine (Thanks @mySIck ) in the mail, and ended up leafing through it with my Dad. I picked up on something that I feel like I can actually make good on --

Dad used to have a '99 Civic that he used to get to work when gas had shot up really high a while back. He sold it afterward, but had basically reworked the engine while he had it (with aftermarket intake, too). After seeing that same model multiple times in racing liveries in S3, he mentioned that he wished he hadn't sold it.

A used '99 around here is only about 1500 bucks. I'm playing with the idea of finding one for him.
You're welcome :thumbsup:. I would love to have another 5th or 6th gen civic to tinker on but I got my DC2 Integra i am trying to restore. To me is no sound on earth that sounds as good as those B18C or H22 :love1:.

Back