Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

What happened?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just and interesting start to the week. Nothing in particular just a whole pile of random things going on in the world, work, and life in general.

I'm thinking about getting them-- but maybe a little later. If they're on your supercharged Civic, then I definitely want to have them! Do they have good clearance for 15''/OEM Size rims?

Also good morning! My doorbell thingy says that my rotors are here! :turbospin::turbospin:
They are on my supercharged civic. They clear 15" rims just fine. I had no issues when I was running EP3 wheels.

Evening :wave: Busy day. Hope everyone is doing well.

My buddy in colorado picked up a new daily...i want an ek super bad now...dammit!
7f57604b47f1900c21c2915532aed93c.jpg

Definitely not my cup of tea but whatever floats your buddy's boat :)

The rear wing is a bit much for me, but he bought it that way. I'm sure he will add his own touches to it in time, change it up a bit. The exhaust is a bit off for my taste, i would fix it asap. But it's a start.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The motif of the Rice Krispies Treat and the snap crackle pop handle that they've used historically is a top-notch observation with that particular trend.

Whoever wrote that is a genius.

I thought whomever wrote this is now my best friend and that this was really funny. It reminds me of this guy who drives past my house every day and he is forever driving buy with his popcorn tune and constantly showing it off quite annoying really.

I have one on offer up for that reason. The weather has to be absolutely perfect day and night for those things to be of any convenience.

I found that slave and bleeder........

Back