Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

View attachment 60245

I ordered the 2 year prescription and did not notice they had an option to get a free Tshirt.

Ah, Don't fret-- the free shirt is of promotional quality. I'm almost afraid to put this garment in the washing machine because of how thin it is. Might need to sink wash this one...

Was there an option for them to hold this current issue? The one that I got was the one you had already.

Ah, Don't fret-- the free shirt is of promotional quality. I'm almost afraid to put this garment in the washing machine because of how thin it is. Might need to sink wash this one...

Was there an option for them to hold this current issue? The one that I got was the one you had already.

No, I was hoping that one was last month's edition. No worries though I got 23 more months worth to go.

I couldn't imagine it being anything of quality since it is only 20 bucks for 2 years.

I rarely go to eBay... Never think about it.
But don't you like to shop dangerously? What is the internet without inherent danger? C'mon-- you could get the item you ordered, or... you could get a severed digit in a Igloo cooler.

That is my current situation with most sites I go to.

Internet ad: check out these new Ray's Engineering wheels for your car.

:rotfl: Dang Internet!

My buddy in colorado picked up a new daily...i want an ek super bad now...dammit!
7f57604b47f1900c21c2915532aed93c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Me: Gotta save this month for this summer's trip

Also Me: I HATE YOU EBAY STOP RECOMMENDING THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED

View attachment 60246
These are totally worth the price. I have a set on my 97 and its a huge improvement in braking performance. also their about 3-5 lbs lighter per caliper than the stock ones.

These are totally worth the price. I have a set on my 97 and its a huge improvement in braking performance. also their about 3-5 lbs lighter per caliper than the stock ones.

I'm thinking about getting them-- but maybe a little later. If they're on your supercharged Civic, then I definitely want to have them! Do they have good clearance for 15''/OEM Size rims?

Also good morning! My doorbell thingy says that my rotors are here! :turbospin::turbospin:

Back