Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Crazy morning on my street/my neighborhood... A high voltage power line fell onto 3 cars! (No wind, nothing fell on the line, no car accident)

PXL_20230820_094825236.jpgFB_IMG_1692530853140.jpgFB_IMG_1692530871962.jpgFB_IMG_1692533554493.jpg

Daughter starts Kindergarten tomorrow. Don’t think I’m gonna’ sleep too well tonight.
Because you'll think about how much free time you or your significant other will have if one of you don't work while your kid is in school?

Because you'll think about how much free time you or your significant other will have if one of you don't work while your kid is in school?
Just nervous. She’s pretty easy to deal with when we’re home together. Now I’m going to be paranoid every time my phone rings.

Just nervous. She’s pretty easy to deal with when we’re home together. Now I’m going to be paranoid every time my phone rings.
I bet she'll be fine. My kids love school, far different from when I was a kid/adult.

Damn Canadian wildfires smoking out all of Washington. Look at a map and lower BC looks like all the forests are on fire and then hotboxes us. They need to get their forests under control.

Damn Canadian wildfires smoking out all of Washington. Look at a map and lower BC looks like all the forests are on fire and then hotboxes us. They need to get their forests under control.

Yeah.... it's crazy!

Heading home and gonna take a day to work on the Civic’s paint to prep for it to go to the next person.

Heading home and gonna take a day to work on the Civic’s paint to prep for it to go to the next person.
How many miles you got on it now?

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what my next vehicle will be. At first I thought I was set on a pickup but a couple days ago the wife told me I can just get whatever. A truck would fit the bill but ultimately I would use the truck bed just a couple times a year(if we end up paying for garbage pickup) and we also rode in the inlaws Maverick. Which the wife thought it would be too small.

Trying to stay around $35k or less so that limits things a bit....less would be better, lol. I was looking at some sporty lux sedans but most have leather and I don't want leather unless it has the cooled seat option. Could get a hatch but nothing new really stands out to me? Used is prob the way to go if I can get something low miles and not get nickled and dimed by dealer fees. Maybe used WRX, STi or Golf?

New CRV would be cool for the "new" factor since at the end of the day I am not putting a sports car to "full use" and the hybrid models get really good mpgs. Then I'm afraid it will be too boring too quickly?

Type R is prob out of the question due to budget and stupid ADMs, lol. Hardly any FK8s used that don't have a crazy price or accidents on them.

I didn't think Foo was getting rid of the Si... Thought he was going to keep it forever even when he gets the new vehicle.. :think:

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what my next vehicle will be. At first I thought I was set on a pickup but a couple days ago the wife told me I can just get whatever. A truck would fit the bill but ultimately I would use the truck bed just a couple times a year(if we end up paying for garbage pickup) and we also rode in the inlaws Maverick. Which the wife thought it would be too small.

My wife wanted a Maverick but she saw it in person and definitely feels it's too small.

Back