Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Sippin on some tea with your picky out? you know you have to with those fancy avocado toasts! lol

nope, went for my usual black coffee like a caveman

So I have been looking at used cars and just hate that I’m going to buy something because of having to deal with a dealer.

Reached out to one for shits and giggle and right off the bat they really didn’t want to answer questions in email and asked for an additional $2000 just because I was from out of state.

Then another wants $4000 in “fine print fees”. Basically charging to make it a CPO, refreshing the vehicle, ext coating, int coating, dmv processing fees, dealer processing fees.

So much bs

Dealers are such garbage. Maybe you can get lucky and find a private seller that has something you want. At least you wouldn’t have to worry about hidden fees or whatever else the dealer want to tack onto the “advertised price”.

Just got back from a weird night with coworkers. My foreman 15 years my senior and his wife almost tried to fight me andy wife when we joked about how I made more hours than him last month. It's a weird situation. I mean I'm out here helping out this dealership and I have tons of respect for this guy. I do joke too much maybe that was the issue. Brought up his age and retirement a lot.

So I have been looking at used cars and just hate that I’m going to buy something because of having to deal with a dealer.

Reached out to one for shits and giggle and right off the bat they really didn’t want to answer questions in email and asked for an additional $2000 just because I was from out of state.

Then another wants $4000 in “fine print fees”. Basically charging to make it a CPO, refreshing the vehicle, ext coating, int coating, dmv processing fees, dealer processing fees.

So much bs
Yeah. You gotta ask the questions and call around to see if you can get anything and know what they’re wrapping in. Everybody seems to be wrapping in dealer mandated add-ones to pad their margins if they’re not blasting you with MSRP+ pricing.

Just got back from a weird night with coworkers. My foreman 15 years my senior and his wife almost tried to fight me andy wife when we joked about how I made more hours than him last month. It's a weird situation. I mean I'm out here helping out this dealership and I have tons of respect for this guy. I do joke too much maybe that was the issue. Brought up his age and retirement a lot.

Oh wow... So because you did more hours last month he (and his wife) got pissed? :think: :shady: I mean if you are working more... he should know that since he's your foreman right?

:wave: Morning.

Oh wow... So because you did more hours last month he (and his wife) got pissed? :think: :shady: I mean if you are working more... he should know that since he's your foreman right?

:wave: Morning.
I honestly don't even know what happened. He's a mean drunk. He needed me to work here. He told me many times Including when they flew us out in March.

I think what happened was I asked him the most hours he ever made in a week. Just a friendly question and then he got angry. My wife may have said something joking then he went on about how he can make more than me and went on about it. Then his wife came out of no where yelling at my wife. **** show. I don't think we will be drinking with them again. He's a super nice guy at work. Lol.

Lesson learned - don’t drink with your boss…

…except if I’m your boss…

Yeah. Not happening again with me. A few other coworkers were there as well. I don't think he remembers a thing.
Well there is the issue...lol

Can you buy and then sell me a 2021+ Honda Ridgeling Sport? lol I like how the Canadian model got so many more features compared to the US model. Saw one listed out West near @FooBird but the dealer is a douchenozzle.

Well there is the issue...lol

Can you buy and then sell me a 2021+ Honda Ridgeling Sport? lol I like how the Canadian model got so many more features compared to the US model. Saw one listed out West near @FooBird but the dealer is a douchenozzle.

Ridgeling....?

When did that become a thing?

I honestly don't even know what happened. He's a mean drunk. He needed me to work here. He told me many times Including when they flew us out in March.

I think what happened was I asked him the most hours he ever made in a week. Just a friendly question and then he got angry. My wife may have said something joking then he went on about how he can make more than me and went on about it. Then his wife came out of no where yelling at my wife. **** show. I don't think we will be drinking with them again. He's a super nice guy at work. Lol.

Damn...

Lesson learned - don’t drink with your boss…

…except if I’m your boss…

I don't mix work and personal. I have a few co-workers (and former co-workers) that I communicate with outside of work hours but not many.
Yeah. Not happening again with me. A few other coworkers were there as well. I don't think he remembers a thing.

Crazy he got that wasted with employees... :eek:

Back