What do you guys think looks better, 2012 Civic Sedan or coupe?

desiguyinnc

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Just want to know your opinions on what looks better? The 2012 Honda Civic Sedan or coupe?

I personally think the sedan looks a lot better than the coupe because the sedan looks more balanced overall. Also the sedans more practical too!

does he have a seatbelt harness or something on him?

i like the coupe front end but i think 4 doors make more sense for me and it still looks sporty.

The front end is the biggest reason I went w/ a coupe. Idn why they painted the bumper grilling, it looks like when I took my car to Maaco when I was teenager & they didn't tape anything off.
Cause I was going back n forth w/ ASM 4 door & my car.

Chose the coupe because of the sportier front and rear end. I personally prefer to not drive people around besides my girlfriend and family. Most of my friends have cars and they can always ride in another friend's sedan if we all go out! I won't be having a family of my own anytime soon, so coupe it is!

^^coupe owner (8th) likes the 9th sedan more?

yuz....do not like the front grill on the coupe. Also, dislike the rear ends less on the sedan compared to the coupe.

Although I was originally an 8th gen coupe owner who ended up in an 8th sedan, I've got to go with the 9th gen coupe. I saw a taffy white Si with the HFP kit and thought it looked great.

Back