Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

I know "stretched" means how the tire is fitted onto the wheel, but not sure about what "fitted and poked" means. :scratches:

In any case, I like the look.

Tints are for privacy lol. My car is White, Black roof and tints, Teal wheels, Purple Coilovers, Gold camber arms lol

Jimmy "JayDieM" Tran

I love it , but I'm not liking the tints , makes the wheels look too dark , love the color scheme though a lot , I was actually going to go same route lol but let's see , like it tho

Sent from Flyy Network.

i covered the top half of the car, the wheels still look like the same color to me.................................

he wasn't talking to you - he was quoting post #421

That was quite obvious to me, thank you. I was in fact talking about post #421. Although your post was so insightful, it did make me double check. Yes, my opinion stands. I don't think the tints make the wheels like any more/less dark.

sorry, I read that as you defending the way your car looked... not his. I thought you had mistaken his post aimed at you.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1338207956-898996-jpg.2240

I think part of the problem is the lack of sun in the pic, or overcast sky... ^^

IMG_9746.jpg

My wheels are Candy Teal mixture with tb chrome reflective. During the day with sun light it's candy pearl'ish/metalic'ish. It's similar to a Jade Green buddha gem.

Jimmy "JayDieM" Tran

sorry, I read that as you defending the way your car looked... not his. I thought you had mistaken his post aimed at you.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1338207956-898996-jpg.2240

I think part of the problem is the lack of sun in the pic, or overcast sky... ^^

IMG_9746.jpg
thanks webby ;)

Sent from Flyy Network.

My front bumper sits so high off the ground :/

a4a8ee94.jpg

Btw fellas I got sponsored from kplayground, so I'll be the first 9th with a hfp lip soon :)

Sent from Flyy Network.

Back