Orange County Monthly Meet - Last Friday of the Month - Lee's Sandwich Garden Grove

Thanks!

Here's the rest.

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

great stuff! Your wheels almost look like a flat...dark charcoal color or something.

Sup Everyone, I've been talking to Mikey, Eddie Blanco and Bozo regarding creating our own car crew. The purpose of having a crew, would be an organization where we can all register for future car events, we can host bi-weekly meets at different locations, host our own fund raisers, a crew where we can help each other out when we are in need. Just like when Eddie Blanco hooked me up installing my Injen Cold Air Intake. A crew that would be filled with friends and family, "a chill environment".

I was at the Norm Reeves car show, and Bozo and I were perhaps the only ones who didn't have a crew. Everyone else were sporting their crews t-shirts, and decals on their cars. I would like to have the opportunity to have our own, Mikey has a great following and lot of good friends, heck I want him to be the President of this new crew. We can have a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Webmaster, and Recruiters. I've done my research of other car crews, where they started as a joke, and now these crews are invited to car events and are receiving discounts from aftermarket companies.

We can have our own thread of our crew in here (That's if Webby will allow us to have one) or we can have our own website. All Honda gens and models are welcome to this crew.

Well enough babbling, Let me know your thoughts. :wave:

Sup Everyone, I've been talking to Mikey, Eddie Blanco and Bozo regarding creating our own car crew. The purpose of having a crew, would be an organization where we can all register for future car events, we can host bi-weekly meets at different locations, host our own fund raisers, a crew where we can help each other out when we are in need. Just like when Eddie Blanco hooked me up installing my Injen Cold Air Intake. A crew that would be filled with friends and family, "a chill environment".

I was at the Norm Reeves car show, and Bozo and I were perhaps the only ones who didn't have a crew. Everyone else were sporting their crews t-shirts, and decals on their cars. I would like to have the opportunity to have our own, Mikey has a great following and lot of good friends, heck I want him to be the President of this new crew. We can have a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Webmaster, and Recruiters. I've done my research of other car crews, where they started as a joke, and now these crews are invited to car events and are receiving discounts from aftermarket companies.

We can have our own thread of our crew in here (That's if Webby will allow us to have one) or we can have our own website. All Honda gens and models are welcome to this crew.

Well enough babbling, Let me know your thoughts. :wave:
Nice! I hope this comes to fruition!

Back