Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Installed the overlays on my fogs, installed my nokya yellow drls and arctic white headlight bulbs. Overall good day. Just awaiting my rear tail tints.
ja9e7a7a.jpg
etyzavag.jpg

I dont really have to take mine out but i ordered red overlays for the center caps lol and i want to take them off to be able to do them better but whatever might just leave them on and do them while they're on my car

I would suggest jacking the car up in order to help you apply them better. The angle on the ground is weird and I thought I could have gotten them on better if I wasn't hunched over.

I love the look of the emblem overlays.

I love the look of the emblem overlays.

Yeah they look great and gfrxp cuts them perfect...changes the look of the car drastically I need to do my black roof asap though they look so out of place in my eyes lol. Should I leave the Si emblems red or should I make them black?

uru6ehu2.jpg

y3e7urez.jpg

qu8age2e.jpg

Would look way better if I didn't take off my black roof but I'm going to redo it maybe this weekend or next ..might dip my wheels black and add red H overlays and paint my calipers red also. Let's see how this turns out lol

Hey man where did you get the black and red Honda emblem?? i think it looks sick on the white si..

Thanks man

I dont really have to take mine out but i ordered red overlays for the center caps lol and i want to take them off to be able to do them better but whatever might just leave them on and do them while they're on my car
Ya, a good idea. They were not easy to put on while on the car.

Hey guys a bit off topic but could someone tell me what size tires to run on 17x8+37 offset? I have a set of 215/45/17 but I dont know if they are gonna fit. Thanks

Back