Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
What did you do to your car today?

It can be anything like detailing, modding, bought gas, etc.

I'll start off.

My Accord horns stopped working for a couple of days, for some reason. So I replaced the wiring with lower gauged wires. Now it's better than ever! I also plasti-dipped the bottom half of the top grille black.

only drove like 5 miles, but needed to get gas while I was out. Nothing exciting today

Installed the rear window visor after a weak of primer-ing, sanding and waiting on cure just to realize it does not attach properly, The dimensions are correct but the rear window of the 12' is more curved than the 8th i believe.

Installed the rear window visor after a weak of primer-ing, sanding and waiting on cure just to realize it does not attach properly, The dimensions are correct but the rear window of the 12' is more curved than the 8th i believe.
Ouch. So you were not able to install it?

Washed and waxed, installed some Laser Shades to keep down the heat, then removed the stock floor mats and put in the all-weathers.

001a-jpg.1873

001a.jpg

I tried to do stuff to my car, does that count?
Called to order Injen CAI but had to leave a message for them to call me back.
It involves your car, so I guess it does. :)

where did you try to order it from?

Corsport. I have been friends with Tai since before he opened Corsport, good guy. I could have ordered online but called him instead because I want to see if he has any in stock at his store. That way he can have his guys install it for me.

Back