Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

Pre drop still not sure what springs to put in and what camber adjustments. Enkei NT03+M 17X8 with 235/45 ZR 17 Nitto NT555 Tires.photo (1).JPG

CNT Racing RS style 17x8.5 off set 15.

17x8.5RS1silver2.jpg

17x8.5RS1silver.jpg

Why don't you just get stock Si wheels instead? They look waaaaaay better than those and are probably cheaper.

I am not 100% sure but I will say no. I have my Rotas on my Si at the moment, and my girlfriend has my stock Si wheels on her sedan. But I will try it as soon as I can get them off
cool!! my white grids should be here tomorrow, i was hoping to get the white and red center caps for them but figured it would not work...

cool!! my white grids should be here tomorrow, i was hoping to get the white and red center caps for them but figured it would not work...
I have !7' Rota Grids in bronze on my bright red SI coupe... So much hate out there ( from peoples reactions) but I love it. My car is unique

I have !7' Rota Grids in bronze on my bright red SI coupe... So much hate out there ( from peoples reactions) but I love it. My car is unique
i was going to go gold/bronze on my black coupe, happy i went white!! they day after i ordered them i found a thread with the same exact wheels on same color and it looks amazing. i bet the red with bronze looks sick man.

does anyone here seen any fb6 on rota G-force cuz I wanna see how it looks like

Back