OUCH! - Doctore's deconstructed thread

leasing seemed ...easier, less paperwork? You still sign stuff; biggest difference is that car cannot be modified/altered in a way that would void warranty and there's an inspection at the end of the lease should you decide to give it back. If you decide to give it back, mileage is checked; if you keep it, you will finance whatever the amount that is guaranteed at the end of the lease to be the expected value of the car.

Finally got video uploaded of what I captured from surveillance camera.

Orange seems dark in the video.. but I'm the one hit first; it's a Chevy Aveo in front of me that gets spun.

Crazy to see a video of how it actually happened. Keep us posted as to what happens from here.

Must have been texting, sorry about your ride. I think this is the first I have ever seen something like this on video.

Ouch is right! Welcome to the forum, but I'm sorry it's under not so great circumstances. My heart goes out to you- that video made my stomach drop. Glad you're okay!

That video just brought back memories of my wreak back in 2007.... I was hit like that but the driver was drunk and doing at least 70....

Back