stormCIVIC fg3

Just don't say it's the same as what Sleepingpanda has, when it's a CARiD sticker kit.
There is something to be said about true fabricated carbon fiber pieces, than those that are just stick-ons.

It may be real carbon fiber, but it's not a real carbon fiber interior. It's a stick-on piece over the interior pieces.
dont be mad. the bottom line im getting at is we both have real carbon fiber interiors. and YES it is a carbon fiber interior wether you think its just some stickers which its not there pieces of carbon fiber with 3m adhesive on the back. a sticker is paper printed. and im not competing with price with panda. yes his cost way more than mine. and im not paying a crazy price so i got the next best thing. and its still the real deal. and until youve seen it in person. dont hate. because pictures dont do justice.

i love how everyone thinks i have an open purse or im rich. im dead broke lol. i spend every spare cent on my stupid car. lol.
me too. I feel the same. i dont have an actual full pay job. I walk dogs an am a full time student so this is all i could afford.

I just went to cfspec-carbon.com and the picture there using to sell there red steering wheel honda emblem is from my build thread of my interior. @Sleepingpanda i tagged you because this is where you got your door panels.
10422458_10204463867694526_2104283930725559621_n.jpg

dont be mad. the bottom line im getting at is we both have real carbon fiber interiors. and YES it is a carbon fiber interior wether you think its just some stickers which its not there pieces of carbon fiber with 3m adhesive on the back. a sticker is paper printed. and im not competing with price with panda. yes his cost way more than mine. and im not paying a crazy price so i got the next best thing. and its still the real deal. and until youve seen it in person. dont hate. because pictures dont do justice.

I'm not mad. I'm just one that doesn't like when someone slaps a Type-R/Mugen badge on their car, and says that's what they've got, when they don't. I'm also not into the "I'm first this, I'm first that" big reveal stuff either. Maybe I'm just getting to old for that kind of stuff. Not hating though. Pictures or not, I can see the difference. As long as you like it though, that's what matters.

I'm not mad. I'm just one that doesn't like when someone slaps a Type-R/Mugen badge on their car, and says that's what they've got, when they don't. I'm also not into the "I'm first this, I'm first that" big reveal stuff either. Maybe I'm just getting to old for that kind of stuff. Not hating though. Pictures or not, I can see the difference. As long as you like it though, that's what matters.
I have meaning with all my mods and love is behind everyone of them.

I think it looks good @stormCIVIC !
Just throwing that out there, I think it looks good, sticker or not.
No matter what, your interior is now way better than then the stock R18 interior so there lol

Back