Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I’m gonna be building some shelving units for my garage to accommodate the extra stuff from the lady and to get stuff off the floor. Gonna make it nice.
I was gonna make mine, but there was a black Friday sale on shelving units at Lowe's so i bought 4 and things are looking good for the most part. I was getting the Christmas stuff my wife left in there organized.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I was gonna make mine, but there was a black Friday sale on shelving units at Lowe's so i bought 4 and things are looking good for the most part. I was getting the Christmas stuff my wife left in there organized.

I have purchased floor shelving units. This new stuff is going to be overhead stuff. Want some floor space back

Pulling the B today. Just gotta tank out the axles then get my hoist and it’s done. Wait till I show u what the rodents did to my baby.

Oh no. Here's hoping it isn't terribly bad.

Another 8th gen with low mileage at 15,750 with 2 days remaining.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009-honda-civic-5/

giphy.gif

I don’t see them like the older low mile integra r’s that are bringing $, but I guess there could always be someone wanting a super low mile unicorn 8th gen.

I don’t see them like the older low mile integra r’s that are bringing $, but I guess there could always be someone wanting a super low mile unicorn 8th gen.

"Silver 17″ alloy wheels are mounted with Michelin Pilot Exalto tires displaying 2008 manufacturer’s dates."

:eek:

s2000 was on my list when I bought the honda si 2013 with 17,400 miles , it has 19,800 miles now, so I put on 2400 miles-its sitting sad in garage due to salty roads. I think its a very nice car,but not easy to mod seems you really have to be careful:cucumber: when ever you do anything to it. It is in better shape than when I got though, tranny changed, oil replaced with ultra pennnziol 05-20, new HP tires two sets. It's running a hondata reflash-got rid of rev hang.

Someone might have had one and lost it and really wanted another and having one with low mileage let's them enjoy the car from the beginning of its life. The guy who is selling it has a bunch of cars that are going to bring in some big bucks.

Here is a S2000 CR for sale I would love to have.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-honda-s2000-cr-23/
S2000 CR = meh... the regular AP1 is better imo.

Back