Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Hey, I have a sorta weird question: I've noticed on some of the 9th coupes that the third brake light is on the trunk, whereas with mine, it's in the back window. Is this a year-model thing, or a trim thing?

Thanks for any and all insights. :joke:

I believe it is just a year and trim thing I have never noticed that. It would seem the cars with the Premium audio the sup woofer would be in the way of the brake light.

snow is here and won't go away, the salt is very bad here. I like how they did that third brake light-you hardly notice its there.

That’s actually decent power for that si.
It has a special exhaust on it and I am surprised how much power it makes, special tune has to have something to do with HP gains. Perhaps something else is added on?

I believe it is just a year and trim thing I have never noticed that. It would seem the cars with the Premium audio the sup woofer would be in the way of the brake light.
I think that's it. The woofer pops up too far. My light is in the trunk.

Bubble boy. Remember that episode?

im allergic to pollen and mold. When the winds kick up around here my sinus’s shut down.

i watch that lht performance youtube channel too. lots of cool builds. crazy how some people drive from far away just to get stuff done there.

Lol yep, I am allergic to everything under the sun it seems roaches, cats, molds, grass and all kinds of things. I am surprised I don't have to live in a bubble lol.

Roaches! Hopefully you aren't around them much :eek:

:flame:What you need is some fur-Persian ball Himalayan's the worlds longest hair cat-its kind of funny-low allergy fur
. I am allergic to bee's-one bee stick is same as a pint of whiskey- I flipped at taxi once after being stung by a bee-got a ticket and beat it in court-the judge let me go, but the cops outside were pissed off LOL.-but I had a hospital report. I used a bee sting defense here and it didn't work, but I had no hospital to back me up. to bee or not to bee.:lildevil:

Roaches! Hopefully you aren't around them much :eek:
At Fort Bragg the barracks and Brigade buildings I had to pull 24 hour duty on had tons of roaches every where it was like Joe's apartment up in there. I would always get a bad reaction from the mold and roaches.

I got smart and would go to lowes the week I had duty and get Ortho spray by the gallon and spray the building and make the extra duty guys clean them up to help my allergies.

Just another day on the job. New position is meh, but has potential. I am hoping to try to pick up some skills to move me up to inspector. It would have to be during down days though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

At Fort Bragg the barracks and Brigade buildings I had to pull 24 hour duty on had tons of roaches every where it was like Joe's apartment up in there. I would always get a bad reaction from the mold and roaches.

I got smart and would go to lowes the week I had duty and get Ortho spray by the gallon and spray the building and make the extra duty guys clean them up to help my allergies.
ortho spray gives people cancer according to CA which is worst>?? roaches or ortho contaminated roaches??
I say bomb Iran with roaches that will drive them more crazy, how crazy can you go? Iran makes some of the finest rugs anywhere.:turbospin:

Nice I really want to get the 1/2" Dewalt 20 Volt XR to replace my old school air guns but they are so expensive.

Back