Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

he makes things that dont work work. Careful though. his videos are long and you will waste tons of time watching them lol

View attachment 60103

I did not realize San Diego is holding down the #7 spot and they are undefeated. UNC dropped of the face of the earth and can't win a game now.

Even though we're not on the list, I'll have you know that my Alma-Mater, Stephen F. Austin State, is the reason Duke is 14-1 instead of 14-0.

#SFA ALL DAY
#AXE 'EM JACKS
#ASK ME ABOUT MY AXE
#HIT 'EM WITH THAT PINE SCENT

:chopwood:

Even though we're not on the list, I'll have you know that my Alma-Mater, Stephen F. Austin State, is the reason Duke is 14-1 instead of 14-0.

#SFA ALL DAY
#AXE 'EM JACKS
#ASK ME ABOUT MY AXE
#HIT 'EM WITH THAT PINE SCENT

:chopwood:

I had no idea who they were until that day. Happy to see them beat Duke but they are moving back to the #1 spot since Gonzaga is having close calls.

I had no idea who they were until that day. Happy to see them beat Duke but they are moving back to the #1 spot since Gonzaga is having close calls.

Yeah, I see! :eek:

SFA is actually really good in our own tiny conference-- it's how weird stuff like beating bigger schools happens every so often. I can't think of another expression to use, but SFA is kind of the 'Runt' of the Texas Universities. It's had a long-standing and well-deserved reputation as a party school , but it's also one of the best Forestry/Environmental Studies campuses in the state due to its proximity to the 'Piney Woods', specifically the Angelina National Forest.

...I didn't go for Forestry though. I'm a product of their Freaky Fine Arts program. :tongue:

Yeah, I see! :eek:

SFA is actually really good in our own tiny conference-- it's how weird stuff like beating bigger schools happens every so often. I can't think of another expression to use, but SFA is kind of the 'Runt' of the Texas Universities. It's had a long-standing and well-deserved reputation as a party school , but it's also one of the best Forestry/Environmental Studies campuses in the state due to its proximity to the 'Piney Woods', specifically the Angelina National Forest.

...I didn't go for Forestry though. I'm a product of their Freaky Fine Arts program. :tongue:

It is hard to have a good school in a small town.

Looks like the vette lost both cats with that exhaust, so that would make a big difference

my computer s+ phone are hack proof- nothing there but rubbish who wants to hack that:spaz: I notice that google news links has web sites that try infect computers- close out the web page right away. And sometimes a page that says I am infected with virus-they are the one's trying to do that :shadyhat:

my computer s+ phone are hack proof- nothing there but rubbish who wants to hack that:spaz:

Lol awfully defensive there. Do you have a big folder of "Dodge Neon" pictures, or something?

source.gif

My latest UOA from Blackstone using Pennzoil Ultra Platinum. Stout oil. TBN still a strong 6.2 after 5000 miles, meaning the detergent package would last considerably longer.... at least for long haul driving.

Been buying the Pennzoil Ultra on Amazon for about $20-$25. Didn't think that kind of value could ever be beat. Then along comes Costco with their "full synthetic" and the coveted "Kirkland" branding. (So they think it's pretty bada** oil too, and one made by a major manufacturer. Could it be Pennzoil?)

Think i'll try it. I love a good shootout.
Anyone with a K24Z7 can use this report (which is actually several reports going back) to compare with their own. With this engine there's been a problem with excess wear (in iron in particular) but it settled down after taking a break from the Dragon. (Go figure)

Looks like the vette lost both cats with that exhaust, so that would make a big difference

Anyone with a K24Z7 can use this report (which is actually several reports going back) to compare with their own. With this engine there's been a problem with excess wear (in iron in particular) but it settled down after taking a break from the Dragon. (Go figure)
Thanks for the information, me and the wife have thought about taking a trip to the Dragon for a vacation when it warms up. A friend of mine wants to go in on one of the cabins so me and him can take our cars to Dragon while the wife and kids can go hiking and stuff.

Back