Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Somethings off with that. Ive only ever seen people pull off the swap by using the hood, fenders, bumper, grille and lights from a coupe and swapping them out. This guy still has sedan lights with a coupe bumper with no gaps? How, they are totally different shapes. If anyone knows, I'm legit interested.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Didn't even notice that. Ive seen one other that was the full front end that looked good.

that's scary. I am being careful now. I am worried about going to the farmers market tomorrow. I am bringing a mask and gloves. I except a rush of people fighting over fresh eggs. I am very worried. Broke my glasses, they wasn't very good shape. I am using my back up pair now. It's not easy buying new glasses especially now.:bleh:

The US just passed Iran in confirmed cases.

as of typing this, 5859 new cases in the US

A8AE8174-D9E8-4DDA-AB97-8D481F71B840.jpeg

King County (greater Seattle) only 100 new cases today bringing the total to 793. Given the fact that it’s been here for three weeks, it’s not spreading quickly like in NY. Maybe the social distancing implemented across the region have slowed the infection (Microsoft, Amazon, other working from home since 3/5).

We’re not under stay-in-place like California but we’re being responsible it seems.

John Hopkins reported that the majority of their cases are mild. As are most in the US.

You can’t really take these mortality rates as accurate figures. The cite u posted along with all of them say the number of people infected greatly exceeds the numbers posted. Mostly mild cases. FFE90A83-0587-4819-9E8E-A1438D3F4AC4.png

working that ot huh?

Well... technically it's not by choice. I'm working @ the Emergency Operators Center (IT Support - if needed).
There are 5 of us on the team. I did Monday (3/16) and now today (3/21) and then I'll back back on Thursday (3/26) and then Tuesday (3/31).

Well... technically it's not by choice. I'm working @ the Emergency Operators Center (IT Support - if needed).
There are 5 of us on the team. I did Monday (3/16) and now today (3/21) and then I'll back back on Thursday (3/26) and then Tuesday (3/31).

do you answer the phone “Booty speaking. How may I assist you?”

Our workplace has been practicing social distancing amongst individuals as much as possible as well. We've had 4 confirmed cases on base so far. Wife just got word today that she will be out of work until further notice but will still be getting paid (she's GS employee, i dunno how it works). No word from my employer either way for this coming week, but i am the early guy this week, so i guess we'll see if i hear anything tomorrow...

In other news, looking for a pistol for home defense, got my eye on the TAURUS PT92 as it is quite similar to the military m9 beretta i am familiar with but at a more reasonable price.

Y'all stay safe out there and just be good to other people right now man, we all need a little more to be happy about. There's enough bad stuff in the news lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back