Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Banker the fattest paycheck ever this week. 60 hours this week so should be fatter.

Doom eternal came out today!!!!!

Looking like another 12 hour day at the ol grocery store.
Are you guys turning delivery trucks away based on what states the goods are coming from? A guy I know does support for semi delivery stuff. He said he’s being bombarded by phone calls this week from his truckers. They’re showing up to stores and they’re turning them away if they originated from say california or other states where infection is high. He said he’s got countless trucks every day full of groceries and fresh produce being rejected and then the truck driver isn’t being paid. This is all over the US for him.

No. All our product comes within the state. A lot is made in Riverside. It’s already in our food system. Workers at major distributors (national level) have tested positive. Who knows how many dealt with the virus and went back to work. For them to turn truckers away at this point is pointless.

I’m contacting every one to get more product delivered cause it’s just insane everyday. I’ve depleted the stock of multiple Local egg facilities. If we are getting cut product it’s because major grocery chains are rationing supply because people are buying way to much. But grocery chains are also mandating a no return policy so for all u hoarders that think your gonna get you money back for the excess amount of product u bought. Sorry.

Just got notification from Delta Airlines that our flight form Phoenix to Seattle on Sunday was cancelled.

Good thing we didn’t get on the plane yesterday to go because the hotel closed. We would’ve been stuck in AZ trying to find a way to get home.

He has a k&n intake with a rbc intake manifold. That’s in addition to the downpipe

yeah but im talking exhaust noise. it sounds like its got either open downpipe ( which is possible ) or some sort of aftermarket exhaust, not a stock exhaust. its loud just slowly accelerating.

yeah but im talking exhaust noise. it sounds like its got either open downpipe ( which is possible ) or some sort of aftermarket exhaust, not a stock exhaust. its loud just slowly accelerating.
1:20 in the vid - "stock midpipe and stock axleback". Others have said if the downpipe is relatively new, it can make quite a bit of noise during the first couple hundred miles of install.

1:20 in the vid - "stock midpipe and stock axleback". Others have said if the downpipe is relatively new, it can make quite a bit of noise during the first couple hundred miles of install.

i just installed a catless downpipe on my car and have stock exhaust, sounds nothing like that.

Our grocery company just announced all store level employees are receiving $2 raises.
I heard Target did the same. Good on them. If you're gonna make people be out in this it's the LEAST they could do.

I wanted to do this conversion on my sedan but it is so damn expensive tho.
Somethings off with that. Ive only ever seen people pull off the swap by using the hood, fenders, bumper, grille and lights from a coupe and swapping them out. This guy still has sedan lights with a coupe bumper with no gaps? How, they are totally different shapes. If anyone knows, I'm legit interested.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well, I potentially got exposed to Covid-19 on campus. Waiting for HR to tell me if I'm quarantined or not. :sadbanana:

Dad seems okay still, but dangit! :mad:

Back