'11 Camaro vs '13 Si

That doesn't add up to me. How in the world did you get a 2.5 60 ft and get a 16.4 at 63 mph. Did you miss a shift or something?

What do you think about my runs?
timeslip_zps73822f9b.jpg.html

This is @Driver Mod he's fairly stock. Your 60 foot looks good but then it slows from there. Either you had traction control on, you had extra weight in the vehicle, or your at a higher altitude, or a combination on the 3 if I had to throw a wild guess out there.

timeslip_zps73822f9b.jpg.html

This is @Driver Mod he's fairly stock. Your 60 foot looks good but then it slows from there. Either you had traction control on, you had extra weight in the vehicle, or your at a higher altitude, or a combination on the 3 if I had to throw a wild guess out there.
Well I had a full tank of gas and the spare tire in the car...idk tho I still don't think I should've been in 16.9's hahaha. I got smoked by a couple hatches and a couple GDR integras that just had a intake

I had all my weight on my car full weight with 3/4 tank of gas I still manage to pull a consistent 15.3 but that elevation probably... I live in houston tx if that helps

Back