12 Days Of Xmas 2013 Dec 3rd Winner

is this a joke I'm not getting?

"link for some random thread with some crazy dude in it?"

screenshot of what you're seeing?

It's for people on their mobile devices that gets that link. If you're on a computer it takes you to the prizes.

It's for people on their mobile devices that gets that link. If you're on a computer it takes you to the prizes.
Just tried it on tapatalk and my normal phone browser... both went to the prize list. That's what I'm not understanding....what some are saying they are seeing

Just tried it on tapatalk and my normal phone browser... both went to the prize list. That's what I'm not understanding....what some are saying they are seeing

This is what I see when I click on the link.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386180802251.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386180802251.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 9
Haha that could be it. Im always on my phone haha.

Can you take screenshots with the galaxy s4? I could on my iphone

For some reason, that link that you just gave me still took me to the guy pregnant :p

Haha that link goes to it as well.. its tapatalk I think.

Sorry for the extra post in the entry thread as well. Got mixed up haha

I'll have to look into this more. It has to be some type of bug in tapatalk and forum "pages", as opposed to "threads" or something. I realized it's opening that link inside tapatalk, but it's using the phone browser to load that link for me. So, it's not really inside tapatalk when it's working properly for me.

does this do the same thing for you -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/9thcivic-12-days-of-xmas-2012.146/

Tapatalk officially likes dinosaurs. Awesome. Thanks for the input... it's definitely a problem with xenforo pages inside tapatalk on android

Haha is it my phone?

And that link just takes me to some other random thread about owning a dinosaur haha

not your phone... it's something with android/tapatalk.... and xenforo pages. I will write support.

Back