13 DBP Si Sedan Custom Audio Upgrade

skwirl007

Hickory, North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Hey guys/gals. Getting ready to get started on my audio upfit. All the parts/pieces are almost here. It's gonna be sick. Pics coming soon.

The plan goes:
2 - 12" JL Audio 12W6v3 - awaiting arrival
Custom Sub Enclosure
Custom Amp Rack - Spare tire omit amp rack in floor all pretty with lights and ****
2 JL Audio XD600/1 Amplifiers - awaiting 1 to arrive
1 JL Audio XD600/6 Amplifier
Hertz ECX 165.5 6 1/2" in rear deck
Hertz ESK 165L.5 6 1/2" Component Front Stage
MESA 0 AWG Power
MESA Distribution Block
MESA ANL Fuse
JL Audio Interconnects
JL Audio CleanSweep Digital Signal Processor - awaiting arrival
3-4 layers of Hushmat: doors, floor, trunk, rear deck, firewall - 2 more boxes awaiting arrival
Factory HU

IMG_20140124_144248223.jpg

i just bought the JL Audio CleanSweep & Signal Summing Interface, are you doing the install yourself? I'm trying to figure out how to install it without cutting wires to override the factory amp. Let me know what you are doing, Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
going straight to back of radio. what is the ssi for?
the radio pin outs are on the site
i can possibly post here to help

Thats awesome, thats what i needed to know, the ssi is used for the sub. Cleansweep will take your interior speakers but will not provide a proper signal to your sub, you will not get all 4 green lights, you will need the ssi so you have a proper balanced line. right now i am building a fiberglass box for the rear right corner of my trunk. i have a kicker solobaric 10 that i will be using and soundstream 6 1/2 that run at 3ohm with a 620w 4ch sounstream amp, need an amp for my sub since for some reason it will not power on anymore

Attachments

• SAM_0808.JPG
    SAM_0808.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • SAM_0809.JPG
    SAM_0809.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • SAM_0810.JPG
    SAM_0810.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • SAM_0811.JPG
    SAM_0811.JPG