13' Si Sedan in White New Owner/New Member

mikefb6

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey what's up guys?! My name is Mike. Just recently turned 24 years old last Wednesday... I feel so old now haha, starting to feel it in my back! Originally from California but currently stationed in North Carolina in the U.S. Marine Corps. I'm starting to see more 9th generation civics now on the road which is pretty cool. This is my 4th Si and I plan to keep this one for awhile. I've had a ED7, FA5, and a FG4 before. I just recently purchased a 2013 Civic Si Sedan in White with only 3 miles on it fresh off the truck! I am very pleased with the car. It reminds me of my old FA5 because it too also was white and a four door sedan. There's some minor stuff I wish the car had but that's okay that's what modifying a car is all about right? Haha! Anyways glad to be a new member here on 9thcivic and hope to learn a lot more and if I can give some input/help in the future.

So far the car is pretty stock, but I bought a few goodies from eBay to make the car stand out just a little bit more for less than $100 bucks! :)
Lighting:
-LED License Plate Bulbs
-Xenen 6K HID low beams
-Nokya Yellow Fog Bulbs

Interior:
-400mm Broadway Mirror
-JDM Squash Air Freshner

Exterior:
OEM Rain Visors

photo_zps634b2669.jpg

Welcome fellow NC resident and taffy white si owner! Love the new 13' tailights...
My wife and I are also Cali transplants, from San Bernardino & Simi Valley.

Welcome Mike!! Congratulation on your new purchase!! i also have 2013, got it around march, and i loveeeeeee it.

It looks great! I think white is the hot color for the 2013 Si Sedans.

It looks great! I think white is the hot color for the 2013 Si Sedans.

So far TW is the only color I like with the new rear end design. All TW's also look amazing with white wheels!

Back