'15 Si Coupe Build. Let's go!

SiCoupeStud

Dallas, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Alrighty!

So far, after having it for a week, parts are coming in. I love it so far. Not making this a stupid "rice" vehicle. Making it a class above, really.

Installed, Getting Installed Now, In Possession Of, Yet To Arrive.

Installed:
-BC Racing Coilovers, lowered 1.6"; PERFECTION.
-Honda HFP Body Kit.
-Removed Rear Badges, i-VTEC logos.

Scheduled Installation:

Monday:
-Painting Wheels Gloss Black

Tuesday:
-Lamin-X Light Films
-Darker Window Tint
-Gloss Black Roof Film

Ordered and waiting for arrival:
-Red JDM logos
-LED lights for everything:
-Headlights, tail lights, trunk, plate, interior.
-Focal Audio Setup:
-2 tweets, 2 upper-mids, 2 lower mids, custom centre full range, factory sub upgrade, 2 low profile under-seat subs plus applicable amplifiers and installation parts.

Let me know what yall think so far!
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Park Place Mercedes, where I took my CL for service, said they can do it and should look great since they do it all the time for alloys on their cars, unless somebody wants to buy them this weekend. I already have some wheels in mind, and would use my tires, but not in a rush so figured black would be sufficient for now.

get rid of the pin strips, wheel locks and plate frame, also the dealer F'ed you by installing the front plate making holes, that sucks. other then that looks ok, just don't turn it into a rice paddy

was gonna trade my cbp 12 for red 15 but didnt go through. Looking at yours makes me rethink my decision :pat:
no-ragrets-1.jpg

I think up to 2-2 1/2", Emir.

Thanks for the compliments. I just picked it up from Mercedes. The stock wheels are SICK in black. Thinking of just keeping them, or change colours if I itch for a change. It is going to get wrapped and filmed tonight. Will not see it until tomorrow night once I drop him off.

Tell me those wheels in black... I... Can't stop staring at them... Lol.image.jpgimage.jpg

What do you do to keep your car so shiny? Mine is covered in salt.
It may have to do with me living in Dallas. ;)

However, I'm a nut about spotless paint... I dust it daily, hand wash 2-3 times a week. It's very zen for me. Cleans my head to clean my car.

Looks good! I'll second the motion of removing the pinstripes and dealer plate though!
I am waiting in my body colour plate bracket, but I actually like the pin stripe. It's a nice touch, especially in person. I think I'll keep it. I would however like to have the little Honda logos painted red. We'll see.

Back