'15 Si emblem removal

Leander, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Now I know this has been done to death, but I'm hesitant to start.

After doing some reading and seeing people rip their bumpers off for emblems, I was a little apprehensive lol. But then I saw you can just rip the stock ones off if you don't intend to keep them.

Is there any difference in how the emblems are done between '13, '14 and '15? If they're just the 2 prongs holding them in it should be easy enough, right?

If your referring to the h emblem, then yes it is just 2 pins, the same as all others. You can pry it of from the front without breaking it as long as your gentle and patient. No reason to remove the bumper.

Where do you find some good emblems? Ordered a pair on Amazon and they looked terrific but one was too small, and the one that was the right size; the prongs came off along with the little protective foam pieces. Didn't matter cause they were in the wrong spots anyways.

I'm guessing Amazon doesn't have any worth buying. What would you recommend?

I had a set from Grafixpressions. I think they are fakes but they weren't bad. You can try pro civic or corsport too. There are a few threads on here on where to buy JDM emblems. I honestly don't know a lot about them. I had a set and decided to modify my OEM emblem for a 3 dimensional look.

Back