'15 si Taffy

Wow congrats man. Were you looking to switch to a 15 prior to going there? You get another sedan?

Kids = sedan haha

And no, had no intentions. Just saw it, inquired about it, and couldn't pass it up.

303 High Tech Fabric Guard or
303 Aerospace Protectant?

Thanks
Both. I was using honda's recommended vinylex for all plastic and trim but 303 protectant is less glossy. If you want gloss do two or three heavy coats or use vinylex, but the 303 is my go to now because of less glare on sunny days.

Be warned, the fabric guard smells. Make sure you can leave your windows cracked or better yet doors open at least a couple of hours, or while you detail your glass or something. But it works really well. Lasts about 3-6 months. I've done my car twice since september. First weekend when I detailed it and a couple months ago.

Thanks @pukemon

Just looking to do the fabric for the moment, so I will go with the 303 High Tech Fabric Guard.

I've used Scotchgard on the seats for a few grease stains from work clothes, came out completely and no fading of colors or issues so far several weeks after. Coated the carpets/rear mats for some protection but I have Weathertech's in the front and no one sits in my back seat 90% of the time.

Aerospace. Scotchgard doesnt last as long and less likely to get greàse stains. Liquids bead off it like it's super hydrophobic.

No mods for this one. Just front deflector and window visors :)

si_zpsp8vznfk9.jpg

Back