17" light weight wheels !

lol, thanks....

took me a while to find something this light, i almost settle for kosei k1 ts or enkei rpf1 till i actually found what i was looking for.

wait till i post my tire weight, lol...

Gram lights? If not please Feel free to tell me what kind of wheels these are either here or a pm. I'm kinda in the same boat as you and so far only found enkei rpf1s

That's quite cool. How do they fare on regular roads with their bumps and ditches. I know you just got them but I assume you did the research for them. I looked up the Enkei wheels myself and they seem fine with more caution taken though. Did not yet pull the trigger on anything yet though.

Wonder how well they will react to a pothole or rail road track crossing. There have to be some drawbacks to wheels that light.

Wonder how well they will react to a pothole or rail road track crossing. There have to be some drawbacks to wheels that light.
Well some can actually deliver but they're very pricey and not the lightest i would think . The other thing is most of the times they're targeted for the track not roads so they're meant to withstand different type of shocks and usage.

he lives in cali so im sure the roads are waaay better than most of our messed up roads since cali dosent suffer from harsh winters with salt and calcium cloride that destroys our roads...those rims wont survive a month by me lol

alot of people think that the weather destroys our roads
when in reality its the
plows
salt
calcium cloride
and 18 wheeler trucks for their wieght

Last edited:
I knew that Regamasters are one of the lightest wheels for our cars, but 13lbs for a wheel is just insane! I'm guessing the quality/strength of these wheels are pretty high. They are forged wheels.

i hope so lol
i would hate to spend all that $$ and i hit a medium pothole and have a bent rim :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
lol, thanks guys !! these are forged wheels like ragamaster except it's made in japan not made in russia

i believe it's made by the same company that used to make the dunlop rozest ss01 (also 13lbs for 17")

rozest ss01.jpg

thats a pretty EM1 :thumb: i like that alot you dont see those around that much anymore ...at least by me and in red too !
thats why i chose red because i dont see alot of si's in that color mostly blue or black

Last edited:
civic hybrid's 15" weight @ 18lbs each + 19lbs for the tire.. that is 37lbs per corner, my goal is to reduce an extra 5lbs of unsprung weight per corner to archive faster acceleration & hopefully a better gas millage

Back