18 degrees? time to mod :) (welt trim)

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
hey guys i was bored and wanted to do something regardless of the cold and my welt trim came in today sooooo what do you guys think? pardon the second pic of me pointing i was gonna do a diy and took the pics for it but i decided not to

Attachments

• WP_000324.jpg
    WP_000324.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 126
  • WP_000320.jpg
    WP_000320.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 115
Looks really good. I tried to do mine in the fall but the passenger door was too tight to get them in. I'll have to try again when it warms up. It's a great simple addition.

Looks good :thumb: There's nothing wrong with modding in the cold, I did yesterday when it was in the single digits lol!

Looks really good. I tried to do mine in the fall but the passenger door was too tight to get them in. I'll have to try again when it warms up. It's a great simple addition.

like i said i was gona do a diy and in that pic that im pointing thats where there is a clip of some sort i think so you have to cut the back of the trim

thats nasty wish my car was black lol

interesting mod... I'm digging it :thumb:

you just buy it and cut it to length, or is it pre cut?

I tried this again with no luck,the molding just will not fit in the gap.

I had the same experience with the passenger door. The drivers side door went in fine, so I kind of knew what I was doing by the time I got to the passenger side. It just wouldn't go. I do like the look of it though.

Back