18x10 +18 wheels

jnastii

hey guys so a friend of mine is selling me his wheels. The wheels are Miro 368.
im just wondering if someone here can help me if this wheels would fit.
the wheels specs is 18x10 offset +18
its running on 235/40/18 tires

and also ill be installing a 8th gen lowering spring skunk 2
(Front/Rear) 2.25"/2.00"

would anybody think ill have a big problem? lol

+18 on a 2.25" drop, especially with wide wheels, is very hard to achieve.

the rims you were looking at will stick out 47 mm (1.9'') farther from the stock rim.

This ^^ in comparison
his rims are sticking out 42 mm (1.7'') farther from the stock rim.

mhmmm not bad at all.
i actually know him. his from NJ i met up with up once.
i shouldve asked him i forgot haha.

maybe i just need to go with stretch tire cuz right now its on 235/40

one the calculator I was using, 255 was the lowest it would let me even go on a 10" wide rim. 235 is going to be stretching. I'm aware he's on 215's on a 9.5, but his rim is also probably a good inch out from his fender

+18 offsets? All around? I'm def going to tell you ahead of time...+18 offset is really aggressive your wheels are going to stick out a lot..and you might run into issues with your inner lip rubbing on your stock suspension at hard cornering. I'm running 17x9+22 all around and 235/40 Star Spec tires. +22 in the rear alone my inner lips rub slightly some times at hard cornering. You'll def need to run a 5mm-10mm spacer or higher. Rolling fenders or even pulling fenders is required going x10 and +18 on a 235/40 is aggressive already..

you know what would be fun... 18x10 +7! :D

would be the same inside clearance as stock just poke the **** out! like EXTEND an extra 76mm Would be boss! Cut your fenders ever 3" and then roll them to ****, then bondo and sand and paint and do all dat body work! Would be BOSSSSSSS!!

6799412459_03f52f03d3.jpg

PS: Sorry for reviving this thread :)

Last edited:
man idk which wheels i want yet and even i think thats alil intence bro lol :ohnoes:

On a serious note what about 18x10.5 +15 varrstoen would it fit my friend wants to sell me his dirt cheap with new tires but don't wanna buy if going be big tripps

is it me or is that guy in front of the white civic warping in and out of time ??? :think: ???

Last edited:
Back