18x9 +45?

TuckerSI

Hey guys, so im thinking about trading a guy my vsxx's for his TE's and his offset is 18x9 +45 all around. My question is will this fit without any spacers or anything? Thanks guys!

I have 17x9+42 and they fit with stock tires and H&R springs.
Are you lowered? What tire size are you planning on running? Do you want to stretch your tires?
hold on a sec, theres a wheel fitment guide on this site. Ill find it for you

I remember people running 17x9 +45 hitting the suspension on the 8th gens. The 9ths seem to have more room to the fender but I don't know about strut clearance. Tire size may play a huge role.

At least with the +45 you can safely run a 3mm spacer on the stock struts and push the wheel out to a +42.

@Dutchmaster - What size tire are you running on your wheels? If the +45 hits and you run a spacer, you might be clear with the same tires as Dutch.

I have 17x9+42 and they fit with stock tires and H&R springs.
Are you lowered? What tire size are you planning on running? Do you want to stretch your tires?
hold on a sec, theres a wheel fitment guide on this site. Ill find it for you
I'm going to be lowered on Godspeed mono-max's, just waiting for them to come out in about a month or so. And I think the tired he has on right now are 215/40/18

I remember people running 17x9 +45 hitting the suspension on the 8th gens. The 9ths seem to have more room to the fender but I don't know about strut clearance. Tire size may play a huge role.

At least with the +45 you can safely run a 3mm spacer on the stock struts and push the wheel out to a +42.

@Dutchmaster - What size tire are you running on your wheels? If the +45 hits and you run a spacer, you might be clear with the same tires as Dutch.
Man, i forgot to take a pic before work =/
Im running 215/45/17 but im gonna pick up some 235/40/17 and i sure hope they fit.

euIJgXu.jpg

235/40-18's on a 9.5" rim above looks like it'd be safe. I just know there isn't a lot of room from panda's pic.

Back