1st week changes with the 14 Si

I got the decal on the side in red too . next I'm going to do yellow fogs, I wanna do HIDS but I see so many problems with them throwing codes :/
And next most def a dropp + wheels !!!!

Nice, what suspension setup are you planning to get? As far as I know, there is really no aftermarket coilover available for the 2014 yet.

I believe the 13 and 14 suspension is the same , I'm not 100% sure about it but they do have springs .

I have the money I just don't know.

I drive 100 miles a day , with it being lowered is it going to wear out my tires a lot faster than stock suspension ?

I got the decal on the side in red too . next I'm going to do yellow fogs, I wanna do HIDS but I see so many problems with them throwing codes :/
And next most def a dropp + wheels !!!!
Low beam hids will not throw codes. Also, the 13 coilovers differ from the 14's. A couple of companies are working on getting coilovers ready for the 14's.

As mentioned above, the HID's should not be an issue for low beams at all. Also, do not order coilovers just yet, because they wont fit right haha the suspension was again retuned and refined on the 2014 models

Back