20 Most & Least Expensive Cars To Insure For 2019

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda has 4 entries into the top 20 cheapest vehicles to insure for 2019:

The Odyssey LX holds the top position. This popular minivan is family-oriented, meaning most owners drive with plenty of caution. This keeps the claim history relatively inexpensive – scrapes and scratches, not costly crashes,” says KBB executive editor Michael Harley. According to Insure.com, which went and pulled quotes from six major insurance companies and averaged the premiums, the Odyssey ranks as the least expensive car to insure this year, whereas the 2019 Nissan GT-R supercar sits at the opposite side of the spectrum.

CfI0xrr.jpg

================

The 20 Most Expensive Vehicles To Insure For 2019:

nn7BDfb.jpg

As you would imagine, the most expensive cars to insure in 2019 are cars that are inherently expensive to purchase, which is why manufacturers such as Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, JLR and Tesla dominate this list.

However, it’s a Nissan that currently stands no.1 – the almighty GT-R supercar, at an average rate of $3,941 per year.

“Nissan’s fastest vehicle is race-ready right out of the showroom – many owners literally track them. As expected, high insurance rates mirror their aggressive service life and likelihood to be involved in an accident,” says Harley.

My Honda insurance was $14 cheaper then my neon. Possible reason the 5 star crash rating on the 2013. the 2014 lost one star because they changed the crash testing.

I would what the Honda R model insurance rates are?

When I was looking to trade my SI in for the CTR USAA quoted me that my insurance will stay the same. But I also get lots of discounts from having property, renter's, life insurance and other insurance from them.

I should add I Have the Honda Odyssey too and when I sold the CR-V for the Odyssey my insurance went up 240 a year.

Honda's cheap insurance, but I have no tickets. Drive too slow

Back