$200 supercharger - fits any vehicle!!!omg no way!!!

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
So I clicked on one of the banner ads at the bottom of the page just for fun....

$179.99 supercharger "kit." I ordered mine today, can't wait for it to show up! I know im totally gonna smoke some corvettes and mustangs with this. I totally believe the guy in the review section who said he put one on his track car and it improved his "coarse type" by a few seconds. I don't know my wpm (words per minute) but im sure faster typing will make my driving better!
hahahahahaha...

http://www.superchargertuning.com/

electric-supercharger-5-psi-vortex.jpg

:ohsnap:

Gonnah do ITBs then attach these badboys on each TB.

you would win at least 4 internets with that build

Guys you have to be super careful if you buy this.....

"The GTE electric supercharger is not your average boat blower or fan you may have seen others sell. It uses high grade, high speed motor structures designed and tested in Germany and Japan for the ultimate air pressure. The motor spins to over 20,000 rpm within a few milliseconds. All necessary parts are included to install on any air intake setup. Our kits are designed to efficiently and safely for air into your engine. The supercharger activates only when your floor the vehicle. The reason is the charger is designed to operate for no longer than 1 minute continuously because of its high velocity. This is not a problem, because if you ran your vehicle for 1 minute floored, you would be running over 200MPH."

Obviously any car you bolt this to will become an insane death machine capable of doing over 200 mph if you floor it for over one minute. Hahahah this site is insane......

20,000 rpm- revolutions per minute~ 333/second. Supposedly reaching that speed in a few milliseconds??

I'm surprised someone doesn't just sue them for false info

They're probably based out of China or some other country with loose laws preventing this kind of stuff.

Our kits are designed to efficiently and safely for air into your engine. This ad is horrible.

Buyer beware.

I love how you click Honda, then Civic, that's all the options you get. No Year, no model, nothing. I guess I have forgot that Honda Civics have the same engine since the creation of it.

I actually got a similar kit for my 2001 civic DX, made no difference.. I'm embarrassed to admit I even bought one.. But I did get a made in china SS header header and 2.25" exhaust system and a short ram intake for under $400 all said and done off of eBay and wow that made a difference... :D

Back