iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
VIP Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
about 2 weeks ago i was on 2 hour trip highway driving i get home turn car off 10 mins later decided to go out . start the car drive a block from house and my battery light came on car went into limp mode (wont rev pas 3k). get home seems the battery is dead take it to a friends charge it for 24 hours doesnt seem to want to hold a charge. so the next day i go and buy a new battery i figure all is good start the car and bang battery light is on again goes into limp mode. now we believe it was the alternator replace alternator. i install it and start the car runs great alternator is kicking in getting 14.2 v. i let the car run for 15-20 mins to let the ecu relearn since battery was disconnected after the 15 mins take it around the block runs great thinking all is good. the next morning i jump into car and bang its back in limp mode and after a few mins battery light comes on.

any ideas of what it could be???
replace battery alternator replace terminal connections on both + - to the battery.

That sucks. I have no idea. Something must be drawing on it though.

Check ur grounding wires to see if there all then I would check if any lights are staying on. Sounds pritty fishy tho. Hope you get it all figurd out!

Back