2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

How many of you have horrible leg cramps after walking all over Fontana? I'm nearly screaming trying to go up and down the stairs at our townhouse :rotfl:It's a bit better today but Sunday when we got home sucked LOL

Yeah I was a bit sore mainly by my right knee from the stupid e-brake...

That's the only thing I ever have trouble with. On hard corners, even though the Si seats will hold me fairly well, I find myself bracing with my leg on right corners. Of course that means bracing against the e-brake and that ends up being painful after a while

My knee hurt for like a day after I got there from all of the driving. By thursday night it was fine, working on Jeff's car probably helped it a bit.

That's the only thing I ever have trouble with. On hard corners, even though the Si seats will hold me fairly well, I find myself bracing with my leg on right corners. Of course that means bracing against the e-brake and that ends up being painful after a while

I was taking a microfiber towel and folding it and laying it on the e-brake on the drive home

I think the meet went great, although the itinerary wasn't always accurate :banghead:, I always enjoy seeing and catching up with everyone each year.

I can take suggestions for next year as it will happen, hopefully a 9th gen shows up next year.

I'm working on the overall attendance thread that will be posted tonight, keeps those pics and videos coming!!
Maybe there will be a 9th gen next year i know my brother customade wants to get one so maybe if he goes next year you will see a 9th gen :domokundance:

Maybe there will be a 9th gen next year i know my brother customade wants to get one so maybe if he goes next year you will see a 9th gen :domokundance:

Please, I think we should set up a donation fund here on 9th for him.

I can always steal my cousin's '12 EX coupe for next year :woot:

hey if you guys wanna help me out i wouldn't mind one bit, lol. I plan to get a sunburst orange pearl 4 door Si at some point next year, Can't wait for it.
im gonna take your 94 civic for a ride before you get rid of it hahaha lol:)

Here is the front of a coupe :hiding:
427842_10151240575648140_151322145_n.jpg

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Back