2012 Civic Paint Protection Film

just ordered the whole front for my car. Hopefully this isn't too bad. I'll probably install within the next week or so.
did you order it here? I see no orders for film on my end...(just wanting to verify you bought it here)

did you order it here? I see no orders for film on my end...(just wanting to verify you bought it here)
I only ordered the middle section from here. Got the bumper portion from ebay only because ebay gave me credit for messing up one of my orders. Will keep you posted on the results.

all good - just wanted to make sure the order didn't get messed up or something. :thumbsup:

Sorry
I want this for my bumpers. But I gotta get my rear bumper fixed first. Some stupid girl swiped me in a McDonald's parking lot the other day.
Sorry to hear Freddiii :(
I am paranoid about getting any scratches, door dents, wheel rash, etc. I'm one of those people who always parks away from the crowd or on the primo end parking spots.
I was actually considering getting some of the protection film for certain parts of the car that are more susceptible to "damage"
Does anyone have any experience removing the film if it needs to be replaced? I'd like to hear how easy or hard it is to refresh the film if need be. :feedback:

Does anyone have any experience removing the film if it needs to be replaced? I'd like to hear how easy or hard it is to refresh the film if need be. :feedback:
I removed the hood piece and replaced it with a new one when I screwed up the application in the worst way possible. I'll tell you that it will take you some muscle to remove it, but it's not "hard" to remove at all.
The plastic is still still elastic to a degree, but I'd recommend removing it after it's been in the sun for a little while; that way it'll take less effort because the plastic is heated up.

I removed the hood piece and replaced it with a new one when I screwed up the application in the worst way possible. I'll tell you that it will take you some muscle to remove it, but it's not "hard" to remove at all.
The plastic is still still elastic to a degree, but I'd recommend removing it after it's been in the sun for a little while; that way it'll take less effort because the plastic is heated up.
Sounds a bit like removing the iVTECH decals. They are very elastic.
I wonder how hard it is to take the film off after it's been on for a long time?

Back