2012 Civic Si in the Phoenix, AZ area Needed By Full-Race

First, we are happy to be a part of the forum and hope to bring all 9th Gen owners products to help get the most out of your cars.

We would also like to thank Scott for his pictures and review, so thank you Scott.

Regarding the exhaust in this particular case, we aren't sure exactly what the issues are, but rest assured we are looking into it expeditiously. All of our test fitting to date has resulted in nothing but perfect fitment on both the coupe and sedan. We're here to help, and hope to have the same level of success with the 9th Gen Civic as we did with the previous generations. We'll be sure to keep everybody posted as we move forward. Thanks for your support!

Regards
Jon

thanks Jon

Was just getting ready for bed. Work comes so early in the morning. I got the car back to the shop tonight. They put it back in the rack to look where it was rubbing. It not where I thought it was by the heat shield. Its at the bend before the resonator. It touches the floor board right at the seam where there is some black sealer to cover what looks like welds. I took some more pictures on the rack. Might get to post them when I get off work tomorrow. But just have to say the sound of the exhaust is great. Had 3 people I don't even know say how good it sounds ,when I stop at red lights. I got the camcorder on the charger for this weekend to get some sound clips for you guys.
And Jon @ full-race I am so busy with my work right now during the day to give you guys a call back . I know you guys are not going anywhere.
Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Oh forgot to mention the stickers are orange. All my other stickers are red. So I am probably loosing 4-5 HP. I will do a test fit on the stickers .and see what the butt dyno says ,if I get off work before 8
:oops:

lol what stickers?

LOL
The full race stickers
The wife vetoed the orange
Guess I will go down to the sign shop that made the red vtec for the sides
:D

just have to say the sound of the exhaust is great. Had 3 people I don't even know say how good it sounds ,when I stop at red lights. I got the camcorder on the charger for this weekend to get some sound clips for you guys. And Jon @ full-race I am so busy with my work right now during the day to give you guys a call back . I know you guys are not going anywhere

hi scott, glad to hear you are so happy with the sound, thats awesome (3) total strangers commented on the exhaust note! We have a car coming in next week and will figure out whats going on ASAP. thanks alot for your patience

scott - wanted to follow up and let you know we have brought in another car and verified that our system fits 100% perfectly when properly installed. We realized there may be some confusion about the proper way to do this installation, so here are some videos to help: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/full-race-3-cat-back-installation-for-2012-si.4488/

first is an install video so anyone can do this easily, second is a soundclip video on an otherwise stock 2012 Civic si

Full-Race Civic Si Exhausts are In Stock and ready to ship!

Have u guys done fitting into the 13 sedan yet really want to buy fr dp with the exhaust combo but just haven't seen any result of the fitment on the 13 sedan so still waiting

Back