2012 HFP Civic Si Coupe (Red)

Yours seems to have an extra HFP badge on the lower bumper. Haven't seen that badge there before.
Here you can see there is usually only one badge.

image.jpg

Yours seems to have an extra HFP badge on the lower bumper. Haven't seen that badge there before.
Here you can see there is usually only one badge.

View attachment 42599
That is probably more an issue of "apply badge on trunk lid to the left of the license plate below the Civic emblem" instruction vagueness.

Just looks to me that the dealership didn't install the skirts. The wheels could have been sold separately if the original owner didn't want them. They may have thought that they would get more from the 18 inch wheels than from the stock 17s.

I highly doubt that they will. I bought it from a Chevy dealer, somebody traded it in for a ******* pick up haha.
Ain't nothing wrong with a pickup. A Civic doesn't do well with hauling things other than a couple of bags across asphalt.

I contacted my local Honda Dealership and they told me they would look into it. I'm not sure if they will make me pay for it or not (they probably will). If they do, where can I pick up those two things?

I contacted my local Honda Dealership and they told me they would look into it. I'm not sure if they will make me pay for it or not (they probably will). If they do, where can I pick up those two things?
Won't the Honda dealership get all the missing parts for you to clean up their mistake?
You are missing the side and rear skirts and the 18" HFP rims. They would probably ask you to give back the Si rims that you have. You mentioned you were going to change rims anyway so I would get the brand new HFP rims and give them your Si ones. I think you might be able to sell the HFP rims for a little bit more money and probably a little bit faster as there is probably more demand for them.

The last thing to think about is the red interior ambient lighting as was mentioned above by Andre. I'm not sure if this is a standard option for all HFPs, so you would need to check with that Honda dealership and ask them about this.

If that Honda dealership doesn't cooperate ask for the owner and then ask who is his direct supervisor. You might have to climb the chain of command to get what you have coming to you. One thing is for sure, somebody in Honda is going to be embarrassed about this situation and rectify it for you. Your car should have a full HFP package not half.

BTW, are you 100% that they put the HFP suspension on your car. It looks a little lower than the stock Si, but it's difficult to tell for sure.

Won't the Honda dealership get all the missing parts for you to clean up their mistake?
You are missing the side and rear skirts and the 18" HFP rims. They would probably ask you to give back the Si rims that you have. You mentioned you were going to change rims anyway so I would get the brand new HFP rims and give them your Si ones. I think you might be able to sell the HFP rims for a little bit more money and probably a little bit faster as there is probably more demand for them.

The last thing to think about is the red interior ambient lighting as was mentioned above by Andre. I'm not sure if this is a standard option for all HFPs, so you would need to check with that Honda dealership and ask them about this.

If that Honda dealership doesn't cooperate ask for the owner and then ask who is his direct supervisor. You might have to climb the chain of command to get what you have coming to you. One thing is for sure, somebody in Honda is going to be embarrassed about this situation and rectify it for you. Your car should have a full HFP package not half.

BTW, are you 100% that they put the HFP suspension on your car. It looks a little lower than the stock Si, but it's difficult to tell for sure.

I'm not 100% sure if it is the HFP suspension. The Red Ambient lighting is not standard on the car. I was saying that I wanted to put it. Not sure if I said that here or another thread.

What you suggested does make sense though. Let's see what happens when the manager calls me tomorrow.

Back