2012 Honda Civic Coupe Fuse issue

Andrew Antepara

I have LED lights on my Dome interior lights and I also have an LED strip in my trunk. For some reason my fuse blew out and i replace fuse number 28 in my fuse box but the light in my trunk still does not turn on. Does anyone know if there is another fuse in the fuse box for the trunk light or no?

I have LED lights on my Dome interior lights and I also have an LED strip in my trunk. For some reason my fuse blew out and i replace fuse number 28 in my fuse box but the light in my trunk still does not turn on. Does anyone know if there is another fuse in the fuse box for the trunk light or no?
Sounds to me like the LED strip in your trunk is the problem and that's what probably blew the fuse. Maybe a bad connection or a loose wire.

First thing that comes to my mind would be does the dome light work or did those blew as well. The #28 in the fuse box under the hood manages the lights when the ACC is off, but you said you replaced that. easiest would be to check the trunk's power with the an oem bulb, might be the LED itself. The other fuse in inside under the cluster #20 (7.5A)

im having a hard time finding the fuse we need for our vehicles. i went to autozone, pepboys and oriellys and cant seem to find the actual 7.5A mini fuse our car uses. i did a test fit with another fuse from another location and the lights come on inside the car when i replace fuse #28 but for some reason the trunk light still wont come on. I checked the other fuses you guys told me to check and they aren't blownout.

im having a hard time finding the fuse we need for our vehicles. i went to autozone, pepboys and oriellys and cant seem to find the actual 7.5A mini fuse our car uses. i did a test fit with another fuse from another location and the lights come on inside the car when i replace fuse #28 but for some reason the trunk light still wont come on. I checked the other fuses you guys told me to check and they aren't blownout.
Sounds to me like the LED strip in your trunk is the problem and that's what probably blew the fuse. Maybe a bad connection or a loose wire.
I'm still going with my comment :unamusedpopcorn:

Problem solved my trunk led blew my fuse and i have now replaced fuse #28 but i need a new adapter for my trunk led, since it is now completely fried.

Hmmmmm sounds like I guessed it correctly :clapping:

Back