2012 Honda Civic LX - L (Reintroduction) Dutsguru

you have done everything i've wanted to do to my car. I have a white lx too but i put the 2012 Si wheels on it for cheap. how much did the si bumper conversion cost ya/did you have any issues with the changeover/ have to have em painted?. I've been wanting to do the same thing.

you have done everything i've wanted to do to my car. I have a white lx too but i put the 2012 Si wheels on it for cheap. how much did the si bumper conversion cost ya/did you have any issues with the changeover/ have to have em painted?. I've been wanting to do the same thing.
Check post #22......I already asked him about it. :D

Been a few months since posting any mods that I have done to my Civic! Also I moved from Charlotte, NC to Midland, TX and after a month along with finding out that not many IT jobs out in Midland, TX - all oil field jobs. I moved up to the Dallas, TX area, city or suburb called Carrollton, TX.

the biggest change that I did to my car is change out the rear bumper cover from my LX to a SI..

I've got a 2012 Sedan Civic LX and I have swapped out my rear LX bumper cover for the 2012 Sedan Civic SI rear bumper covers. See pictures below.

Rear 2012 Sedan Civic LX (in this picture all I had done was install some carbon fiber wrap on the very bottom).

NCVpul5l.jpg

Rear 2012 Sedan Civic LX bumper cover swap with a 2012 Sedan Civic SI (the picture below was taken just this Saturday afternoon - May 11, 2013)

oBajRxRl.jpg
F

Hi There,

Where did you buy the carbon fibre wrap for the 2012 Civic Sedan?

Thanks!

Back